Tuesday, April 17, 2012

no comment

This isn’t about my past, we don’t have to look at back and what’s done is already done.
I should chase my life with joyful.
Since a month ago after I broke up with someone.
I spent my several time with someone new,yeah he is my ex-friend.
I don’t understand when my ex treat me so well,I won’t to be a wrong anymore.
But he thought that his friend used to like me,I feel so happy.
Its been a pleasure when someone new used to like me.
I want to be close and close everyday,but he such won’t to get more closer.
Might be I was wrong to did it.
I feel desperate and I turn back to my ex,yeah I know that’s sound weird to him.
But all I know,I need someone to support me from the past and I have to.
My ex still on his own perspective and he just care about his stuff.
Why should I have to stay in this condition while I know I can make a right decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment